Telehealth Spine Consultations
Mr Oehme offers an online tele-health consultation service for patients with spinal problems. Although anyone can book to the use the online consultation service it is best suited to:
- Busy patients who would prefer an out of hours consultation
- Patient’s seeking Mr Oehme’s opinion who live in states outside of Victoria
- Patient’s living in remote locations
- Patients wanting a rapid consultation
- Patients wanting a second opinion
- Patients who have had prior imaging
Not all conditions are suitable for a telehealth consultation. The service is designed for patients who have chronic spinal conditions or acute non-life threatening conditions whereby emergency surgery is not likely to be needed. The service is not available to patients with cranial or brain conditions, nor is it suitable for patients with acute neurological disturbances such as spinal cord compression from a tumour.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment can only be made in AUD
- Telehealth consultations require pre-payment. A full refund will be made if the telehealth appointment is cancelled 24 hours prior of the scheduled appointment. For cancellations within 24 hours no refund will be processed. The booking fee is generally not refundable if you cancel an appointment within 24 horus or fail to attend.
- A full refund will be made if the doctor cancels the appointment, or if there is a technological failure that prevents an an effective consultation between patient and doctor. Technological failure is assessed by Mr Oehme.